The Faculty of Economics and Business, financial management degree study program aims to prepare students to start a career as managers and entrepreneurship. In order to achieve this goal, the student of the Financial Management bachelor's degree program will learn all aspects of management functions in profit, organization and profit and entrepreneurship. The student's knowledge of the organization is very important that the organization constitutes a system that occurs in interaction with the environment both internal and external. This knowledge will help students to analyze the problems and opportunities faced by the organization in detail and then make efficient and effective decisions to achieve organizational goals.
Students of the Financial Management bachelor's degree will learn the theory, concepts, and tools used to analyze (quantitative and qualitative) the time needed to make management decisions in an organization seeking profit. Finally, the student of the Financial Management bachelor's degree program Faculty of Economics and Business Institute of Business pushes to find out what to do and how to do it.
Identity of the Financial Management Department
Name of study program: Financial Management
Title: bachelor's degree (L. Ec)
Duration of Study: 4 years
Faculty: Economics and Business.
The IOB Faculty of Economics and Business IOB's financial management degree study program is: Study, be brave, different:
- Study - Financial Management bachelor's Study Program is always developed by learning science and practice to improve the quality of education, academic services, connection with society and other institutions;
- Be brave - Motivation for a graduate to have a spirit of attitude towards becoming an independent and beneficial person for society and the nation. Barani is a concept of staff;
- Different - Creativity and innovativeness are a reflection of educational institutions so that the Financial Management degree study program should have different points from other institutions in the process of providing services to its consumers, both students, society and users.
Be an excellent study program to produce professional and competitive graduates in the area of Financial Management who have high knowledge at national and international levels as well as mastery of science and technology in the area of Financial Management.
- Create a comfortable study environment to train graduates in the area of Financial Management who have good competition at national and international levels;
- Concretize community research and services that have a national and international reputation as well as benefits for the development of science and society.
- Produce graduates who are professionals in the area of Financial Management who are critical and innovative and can compete in the world of national and international work;
- Produce high integrity and responsibility graduates based on the spirit of entrepreneurship in order to adapt to technological changes and advances;
- Produce excellent research that benefits the development of financial management science;
- Produce community service activities that have benefits for increasing the life of society.
- Develop a Financial Management bachelor's degree program, which is in line with the new paradigm of higher education development;
- Prepare highly knowledgeable professional and academic graduates qualified to meet the needs of the community and the job market.
Learning Program Outcomes
- Competence graduates: The Financial Management Study Program is expected to prepare students to become managers and entrepreneurs in various sectors of business organizations. To achieve this learning, students must have attitudes, knowledge, work capacity, and management capacity.
- Defend the value of people in carrying out work in a religious, moral, and ethical manner;
- Contribute to improving the quality of life of society, nation, and state;
- Role as a proud citizen and love for his country in nationalism as well as in the responsibility of the state and the nation;
- Working together and having social sensitivity as well as an interest in society and the environment;
- Comply with the law and discipline in the lives of society and the state;
- Internalize values, norms, and academic ethics;
- Show an attitude of responsibility for the work in its area of expertise;
- Internalize the spirit of independence and entrepreneurship.
- Knowledge: The Bachelor of the Financial Management Study Program at the Faculty of Economics and Business IOB has the following knowledge:
- Mastering concepts, theories, methods, and analysis tools that link management capacity across different organizations;
- Dominating concepts, theories, methods, and analysis tools linked to management capacity in the fields of marketing, human resources, operations, finance, and entrepreneurship;
- Master the concept and techniques of compiling the strategic plan to be set out in the operational plan;
- Dominating the principles of leadership and entrepreneurship in different types of organizations.
- Capacity: Bachelor of Financial Management degree programs has the following working capacity:
- Capacity to plan and execute plans, organize, schedule staff, guide, and control work in different types of organizations;
- The ability to carry out operational management work (market, operation, human resources, financial) and entrepreneurship at the operational level for different types of organizations;
- Capacity to identify problems and take action on alternative solutions developed with information technology;
- Capacity to order business planning and development;
- Capacity to implement the scientific method in business research activities
- Management Capacity: Bachelor of Financial Management's degree program has management capacity, namely:
- capacity to be responsible for their own work, ethical and professional behavior, communicative and aspirational behavior, as well as the need for entrepreneurship to achieve organizational goals;
- Multi-level and multicultural communication capacity;
- Capacity to compete in the world of work at national and global levels;
- Have innovative and creative capacity;
- Positive and open behavior for the development of science and technology;
- Create, lead, and motivate teamwork to improve the performance of the organization;
- The ability to make proper decisions in the context of providing solutions to problems in accordance with its competence is the basis for the results of the analysis of information and data;
- Self-confidence and the capacity to adapt to a new environment.